Monday 23 May 2011

Daft Punk - The Son Of Flynn (Kitheory Remix)

So most people know that Daft Punk did the soundtrack to the movie "Tron: Legacy". I saw it a the movies with a mate and the visuals and sound mate it quite a epic experience even if the plot was a bit lost.
My friend and I both agreed the soundtrack was awesome and quickly got our hands on it.
My first thought being that, this album was going to get remixed to hell, and it was, with remixes floating all over the net.

However last week I found that an album with all the good edits has been released into the physical world.
Tron: legacy Reconfigured is a collection of some real solid mixes, the Kitheory mix here is my favorite.
Turn your headphones up and enjoy you will get lost in its intenseness.




No comments:

Post a Comment